Mt Buller Mt Stirling Resort Management has facilitated the delivery of several key elements of the Master Plan since it was completed in 2011.
The list of completed initiatives include:
- Ongoing expansion of summer activities including mountain biking and walking trails
- Ongoing investment and involvement in art displays and competitions
- Upgrades to Resort Entry at Mirimbah
- Upgrades to Athletes Walk and Black Forest Walk including heated pathways, landscaping and art displays
- Construction of the Resort Reception & Interpretive Centre and associated upgrades to Alpine Central
- Renovations and extensions to Village Square Plaza (formerly Cow Camp Plaza)
- Development of the mixed use Buller Central on the former YHA site
The number one priority for Resort Management is currently the Water Storage Project, a vital infrastructure project designed to ensure a secure water supply to meet the potable and snowmaking needs of the resort for the next 25 years. Click here to view a copy of the Combined Landscape Masterplan, which details information about the Water Storage Project.
Work is also continuing in the background on other Master Plan initiatives including:
- A review of planning objectives and design guidelines
- A review of transport operations and requirements
- The Valley North precinct and associated operations
- Redevelopment of the Kooroora site