The ARMB strives to be an employer of choice that values and is valued by all employees through:
- Investing in the safety, well-being and development of our people, and acknowledging their achievements
- Engaging with our people to promote and improve organisational performance
- Embedding a culture where progress is embraced, responsibility accepted and accountability delivered
- Providing an environment that will attract and retain high quality staff.
The ARMB has adopted the following core values:
- Communication - maintain an open, clear and concise two way flow of relevant information both internally within the ARMB and externally;
- Leadership - provide positive guidance and motivation and act in a way that upholds the ARMB core values;
- Innovation - drive continuous improvement and be open and responsive to change;
- Customer Service - strive to exceed customers' expectations by understanding and responding to their needs;
- Integrity - be honest, open and ethical in dealings with each other, customers and stakeholders; and
- Teamwork - work together to achieve desired goals in a supportive and co-operative environment.