With recent snowfalls and a favourable weather forecast, high levels of visitation are again predicted this weekend.
To prepare for large numbers, particularly in relation to day visitors, several strategies are in place to cater for increased numbers of guests, including:
- Additional shuttle buses to transport visitors from the day car parks to the Village and return. This includes additional services on standby to transport guests from final car parking reserves lower down on the Mt Buller Rd including chain bay 3 and Mirimbah Park in the event that all other car parks are at capacity.
- Communication will be sent to Mt Buller stakeholders, as well as ski hire and other businesses in Mansfield and Merrijig, if high numbers are experienced throughout the morning so customers can be advised prior to their arrival at resort entry.
- Communication will be sent via Mt Buller's social media channels and via a push notification on the Mt Buller Live app.
If you are speaking with customers planning to visit for the day, please consider communicating the following to them:
- Purchase online - save money and get on the slopes quicker. Buying online means you'll not only save money, but you can pre-print your entry pass and use the express lane when you arrive.
- Arrive early and save - arriving between 7am and 8am means resort entry is half price (applicable to the day rate only and overnight parking fees still apply).
- If planning a day visit - arrive in the morning and enjoy more of the day. Arriving later means less chance to experience the snow.
For further information, please contact Resort Management.