The ARMB aims to protect and enhance our natural environment, strive for healthy and resilient ecosystems and promote sustainable practices through:
- Managing the endemic alpine flora and fauna communities within the Resorts
- Controlling pest plant and animal species
- Managing the Resorts' environmental footprint by developing and promoting sustainable practices and programs
- Enhancing ecological awareness within the community
- Managing wild-fire risk and enhancing emergency preparedness when appropriate.
The ARMB is committed to preserving our precious alpine environment
and maintaining its beauty for generations to come. We support, promote
and engage in resource conservation, renewable energy use, recycling,
composting and other forms of waste reduction, native fauna and flora
habitat preservation and environmental education.
To view the ARMB's key initiatives please click here.