Please be advised of the following information as advised by BSL this afternoon:
Mt Buller is pleased to advise the commencement of skiing and snowboarding on Bourke Street tomorrow, Tuesday 14th June 2016.
- Blue Bullet Chairlift will run for skiing as well as sightseeing (hours of operation will be 9am - 5pm)
- Bourke Street Carpet will also be open in the beginner ski area.
- Sightseeing tickets are available at usual prices - $31 Adult and $21 Child for unlimited day pass, $18 for single scenic chairlift ride.
- Skiers/Snowboarders passes will be $40 (Adult/Tertiary) and $23 for Children.
- The Discover program will also be available at 11am
- Adults Discover $85 or Teen (15+) $65
- Includes 2hr lesson and lift access
- Private lessons for beginners are available at the Ski & Snowboard School on demand.
- Mt Buller & Mt Stirling Resort Management have extended resort entry and overnight parking FREE of charge until further notice.
- Buller Sports Central (in the Village) will be open 9am-5pm
- Buller Sports in the Ski School will be open 9am - 3pm
For further information, please contact Buller Ski Lifts on 03 5777 7800.
The Buller Report will be issued as usual in the morning to confirm the above however we hope the prior notification is helpful for your planning.