The Mt Buller and Mt Stirling Alpine Resort Management Board (ARMB) acts in a council-like capacity within the resorts of Mt Buller and Mt Stirling, providing essential services to the local community and overseeing public assets and infrastructure.
The ARMB operates under the provisions of the Alpine Resorts (Management) Act and acts on behalf of the Crown, accepting directions or guidelines from the Minister regarding its performance and the discharge of its functions, duties or power.
The ARMB is committed to:
- Valuing staff and contractors;
- Providing outstanding service to clients;
- Continually striving for innovation and improvement;
- Ensuring that the ARMB is seen as a cooperative, responsive, efficient and effective organisation which consults appropriately in carrying out its role;
- Responsible environmental management practices;
- Effectively discharging the powers entrusted under legislation and meeting statutory obligations and Government objectives relating to equal opportunity, occupational health and safety, and standards of ethics and accountability.
For general resort enquiries, resort entry and more, contact Mt Buller Mt Stirling Resort Management:
T: 03 5777 6077
F: 03 5777 6219